Your sisters love you too! They want to hug and squeeze you all day long. When you are not around they say things like, "Where is Penny? We miss her!" And, "Nothing is funny when Penny is not here." You are the entertainment for the family. You are good at listening. You are always trying to be like your Mama and "help" me with whatever I'm doing.
This is your favorite book so I made that cake for you! I think you recognized and "got it" when I showed the book and the cake to you at the same time. You are a little bit of cake but were more concerned about getting messy than getting the sugar in your mouth. You are my cleanly little one!
This riding toy was certainly an exciting gift for you! You have used it a ton! You and cousin Wade always push each other around on it. So cute!





