Monday, July 6, 2015

Easter 2015

Easter this year was the BEST!  I really mean the best season our family has EVER had.  We really tuned into the true meaning of Easter and spent a lot of time teaching the girls about the significance of the holiday. Dave and I participated in the "Lamb of God" production.  Dave sang the part of John and he did an amaaazing job. It was stunning to hear him sing all those solos that well.  The spirit that we felt as we sang praises for our Lord and Savior added so much to the season.  We added even more on to our now traditional celebration of Holy week.  Each night we taught the girls a little lesson about that day of Christ's life, sang some songs, and did a fun activity.  The Easter boxes each day added to the excitement and highlighted an important part of that particular day.  (like an I am a child of God necklace, etc)  I don't have any pictures of those moments- they are in our hearts.  BUT I do have some really great and super fun Easter egg hunt photos with the family!  



Papa's egg hunts are the best! The kids had crazy fun!
 Penny "got it" this year and ate soooo much chocolate!
 She love her Grammy!  (even if she is a little shy sometimes)

Then, we did another Easter Egg hunt with the McGiffins!  Spoiled children...I tell ya.