Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sisters

"A closer friend I'd never find than the one I call my sister."
Laughing, playing, running, tumbling, fighting, hugging, tickling, teasing, crying, comforting, holding hands, spinning, jumping, squeezing, and dancing.  
These are just a few of the things these sisters do together.


Growing up I had all brothers and no sisters.  I loved my brothers and enjoyed getting the attention that comes with being the only girl.  Though, I did wonder at times what it would be like to have a sister.  Now that I have two girls, the sister relationship is so fun for me to see in action.  The closeness and friendship is stunning at times. 
 I make no claims to them having a perfect relationship.  They fight alot (its in the list above) :).  But, they are super sweet and the best of friends alot.  Aaah, the ups and downs of sibling relationships.

These girls are so cute and fun.  It's no wonder that Dave and I are super stoked to get a THIRD little daughter soon!  
 Little sister #3 is not here yet, but we are all looking forward to and excited for what the future holds!