Well, what did you expect the child of two zombies to look like? (I photoshopped her eyes. No makeup involved.)This skeleton guy is bigger than he looks in this picture. We had to borrow a bigger ladder from a friend to get him to hang from the top of the vaulted ceiling. Lizzie likes to call him Henry (creepy...i know)
Adult costume parties are the best. My favorite part is opening the door and seeing what crazy costumes people come up with.
My friend Erin helped me make this Cemetery Gate out of card board and spray paint. Total cost= $2.

Decorating for the party was a party in and of itself! We got together with the Pages, McGiffins, and Rivards and had decorating parties! The kids liked to help too. My kids have no fear of scary things anymore. I caught Lizzie playing house with two skeleton heads.
The spider room is my favorite- I am so afraid of spiders its not funny. I dont have a picture of it but we cut out a bazillion black paper spiders with a Cricut and taped them all over one of the walls. Eeeek!
Cheese cake bloody eyeballs on top of brownies? Deliciously disgusting. :)



We took the Pages old backyard fence and lined our hallway with it to make a creepy alley!
My mom and I had fun making spider deviled eggs, breadstick bones, spinach artichoke ogre swamp dip, pumpkin hummus, and poisonous black rose cupcakes.
And the costume winners of the year were:

BEST: Jason as a Ghostbuster. He made his pack himself...very impressive!
My friend Erin helped me make this Cemetery Gate out of card board and spray paint. Total cost= $2.
Decorating for the party was a party in and of itself! We got together with the Pages, McGiffins, and Rivards and had decorating parties! The kids liked to help too. My kids have no fear of scary things anymore. I caught Lizzie playing house with two skeleton heads.The guests brought a lot of fun foods too!
BEST: Jason as a Ghostbuster. He made his pack himself...very impressive!

