
These are some pics I took a couple months ago when Julie first started eating solid foods. She has been a good eater from day one! She will eat most everything I give her. I would say that her favorite food is bananas. Unfortunately, I just got the bloodwork results from her doctor and she is mildly allergic to them! She is also moderately allergic to cow's milk protein which means no milk, cheese, yogurt, baked goods,etc. (for now). Kids usually outgrow these early food allergies so there may still be pizza, icecream, and bananas in her future!

The good news is that the allergies are not extreme so its never threatened her breathing. The doc recommended to give her some time and then slowly reintroduce these foods slowly with the hope that they will go away soon! Until the banana allergy disappears I will have to give the girl lots and lots of peas! (her 2nd fav food!)
