
It was so great to see the Marstons who were just here visiting for 2 weeks! The best part was getting to meet little baby Grant! Its so fun to see Steph interact with her three kids- she's such a good mom. I'm amazed at how well she is doing with handling a newborn while taking care of the other two as well.

We were really lucky that Blake was able to fly out for a couple days- we usually see less of him due to his work schedule.

One big event that we were so happy to be a part of was Grant's baby blessing. It was really sweet to see how his older siblings loved him so much and were always wanting to hold and kiss him.
It was so fun to have all the cousins get together and do fun activities like roller skating. They allow strollers on the rink so we got to include everybody!
These three stroller kids were so funny! Lizzie and Katie especially would scream every time they passed each other.
Both Dane and Mike just had birthdays so we had a joint celebration for these two guys!
I'm not sure if the sponge bob cupcakes were for Dane or Mike's benefit, but they both seemed to enjoy them :)
Whenever all the Stevens girls get together its so fun because I actually have sisters now! I never had that experience growing up so its great to get so many sisters now! Especially with two of them being great photographers! I can enjoy the moments and then get great photos from them afterwards!
