
I think the baby dropped lower today! The picture above was taken just a couple days after the picture below and I feel like my shape is totally different. Its very slight in the pictures but I definitely notice a change in how things feel! I think the shift actually made me look smaller!

This week we started our 6 week childbirth classes! Dave and I headed over to Ballard Swedish Hospital for our first class and we were extremely impressed with the hospital. The first class was pretty basic, learning about anatomy, nutrition, etc. So, we snuck out midway through the class for a quick peak at the birthing center. These birthing rooms were not like any hospital room I have EVER seen. They were huge, clean suites with rocking chairs, couches, a bed for the spouse as well as the mother, and even refridgerators. It really got me excited for the big day!
Amusing side note: We met all the nurses in the birthing unit and they were all very friendly. One of them immediately approached us and asked us "Excuse me, but are you LDS?" When we told her we were, she said that she attends a ward in Puyallup and she just knew that we were LDS by the "spirit about us."
It really made me laugh because Dave and I will do that to people sometimes too. Its like people in the LDS church have radar to detect each other or something haha.