Monday, December 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

Let's go back in time for a minute to remember Thanksgiving.  (Just got these pictures)  We had a big giant, delicious turkey dinner!  The whole family was there (except the Marstons). Nothing better than a delicious meal with some of my favorite people.  
This was pre-baby but just barely!  At this point I knew I would be having Penny within the week!  I was in good company with two other pregnant sister in laws. 

 The girls did a little craft the day of Thanksgiving making Christmas tree decorations.
 Grammy put together some games for the kids like Thanksgiving Bingo. (Which they loved of course)
 The turkey this year was really good!
 Cousins are the best!  They are always so excited to get together!

 The day following Thanksgiving, we got together for a gingerbread house making party!
 Lizzie and I teamed up to make a house and Dave helped Julie.
 Even Noah, the oldest cousin, had fun!
 The Laupers made one cute house!!