Lately, i have found that Instagram is my replacement for blogging! Its a really quick way to share photos with family and friends. However, i consider my blog to be my official journal of sorts so here is a little catch up of events missed!
Steph came to visit and we went to the Ol Swimming Hole
Erin let me borrow a corner of her garden this summer so I stayed busy harvesting all kinds of vegetables!
Went to a Mariners game with M and J.
So many summer nights spent at the Famers Market and concerts.
Spray parks!
Grammy and Papa moved!
June came to play when her baby brother was born!
Fun at the cabin with good friends.
Anniversary in Vegas baby!
Mom and T joined us in the Vegas fun! Lots of swimming and buffets.
Lizzie, your eye is dilated! Next time don't touch the scopalimine patch on the floor!
We have had a hectic Y schedule: gymnastics, ballet, soccer, and swimming.
We finally took my Mom to the fair! Great times and found Meow!
My mom is crazy talented: designed this quilt for Lizzie's bed.
Liz and I are both into Jamberry.
Family time at the park= Priceless.
This pile used to be INSIDE the crib...decluttering complete.
Parks,
Reading,
Beaches,
Tee-pees, and apple picking all made for an amazing Lake Chelan, Autumn getaway.
They still love kitties!
A little bit of costume sewing,
kidlet cooking,
and a happy birthday girl, made for an extra special Halloween this year!
This fall I am thankful that we live close enough to meet Dave for lunch.
And I'm grateful for apples. So many apples to make apple sauce, pie filling, leather, and cider.
Its nice to have neighbors with kids the same ages as our girls.
A new haircut for the holidays!
Back to work for me this year. I've been busy up keeping my RDH status!
Baby Jesus.
Baby girls.
Baby cousin.
Babysitting Baby B...we are really into babies around here lately.
I'm a bit obsessed with the Blendtec. Super healthy smoothies all the time these days.
Career exploring at the Children's Museum: Doctor, farmer, singer, or grocery checker...so many choices!









































