Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dave's Birthday


I'm a bit behind in my blogging.  My days seem to be getting shorter.  I won't waste any time listing the many things I've been busy doing but I will try to play blog catch up. 
Dave had his birthday!  Since he's not a big sweet tooth like me  I gave him the choice of cake or bread.  He chose home made bread- his favorite treat.  I made him a couple loaves of white bread and banana bread.  The girls colored some pictures for him and were so excited to wish him Happy Birthday when he got home from work.  Dave's parents babysat and we headed out to Marzano's, his favorite; followed by a movie!  And that was the last time we will ever need to go out to a movie again because his long awaited birthday gift was a new sound system for our entertainment/movie room upstairs! 

Happy Birthday to my best friend, soul mate, love of my life, sweetheart, honeybunch, sugar plum, pumpyumpyumpkin, sweety pie, cuppy cake, gum drop....Ok I will stop now since no one else probably knows that silly song...  
Dave, you're another year older and life with you only gets better.   I love you!