Monday, March 26, 2012

Backyard Adventures

...on the other side of the fence. ESPECIALLY when the neighbors on the other side of the fence buy a new swing set! I may have to buy my deprived children a swing set so they don't spend the rest of the summer peering through those boards.


I, however, much prefer my side of the fence. Mostly because it contains 2 cutie patooties! We have finally had a couple nice days so the girls have been loving the time outdoors. I love how Lizzie gets so excited every time she finds a dandelion. She continues to hunt for them until she makes sure she has one for each member of the family.

Julie trails behind and asks to smell each new flower as if they were picking roses.

Meow comes along for the adventures, of course.
The adventures to be had in the backyard are endless.
To have children is to enjoy the simple pleasures of life all over again!!