So why has it taken us this long to get one? Because I am deathly allergic to them! A neighborhood stray wandered into our backyard and Lizzie got so excited saying it was her stuffed kitty, Meow's, Mama! Then she just started calling it "MeowMa." It was all skinny and begging so we gave it a little food. And then it just never left. MeowMa now has her own cat food, collar, bed, and food bowls. We have officially adopted her. She's a great outdoor cat that gets to come in for pets every now and then. She loves the kids and puts up with alot of mauling. I was taking a picture of the girls and she just plopped right in front.

I will never be able to take pictures with just the girls again. The cat is always around and always wants to be the center of attention. At least someone is dying for me to take pictures of them.

An outdoor cat is a pretty low key pet I must say. I don't even have to feed it. Lizzie feeds her twice a day all by herself! She loves having something to take care of and occasionally boss around.
