Monday, April 25, 2011

9 Months!

Julie is 9 months! Whoa, where does the time go? I loove this pic because she's playing a little game with me. I stick my tongue out at her then she sticks out her lil tongue. She loves to mimick my facial expressions and then we both laugh and laugh!

She is up to all kinds of new tricks these days. The other day I had laid her in her bed and when I went in to check on her she was sitting up! She can go from laying to sitting to crawling position all on her own. She can even pull herself up now! She loves to stand and play now while holding onto her table top toy. She can definitely get from one side of the room to the other, too. Its kind of a mixture of scooting/crawling at this point.


Its a miracle that she has learned to get around at all considering she hardly spends any time on the floor at all! I just can't resist her when she holds her chubby little arms out to me and gives me those big blue eyes. I end up carrying her around all day. She is such a snuggly Mama's girl- I love it! She still has some stranger danger instincts so she doesn't always show her always smiley/snuggly self to many people.

She's getting to be so big and her hair is really getting thick too! She's getting older...noo!


This girl has the sweetest little personality. Its so easy to make her smile and laugh. Every time I pick her up she gives me the biggest hugs. Gotta love little baby squeezes.


It was so nice to fiiiinally have good weather so I could take her outside to get some pictures! She was loving the sun. She's very good at expressing her emotions with all kinds of noises and syllables. Her most commonly heard noise is Mamamama. One day I said, "Say Mama!" and she said, "Mama!" I was very pleased although not convinced she knew what she was saying...

This girl has some serious eyelashes. I still have people comment on them all the time. I wish my eyelashes went to my eyebrows!