Homemade fondant cake...my hands are still sore from kneading that tough dough. (maybe I will buy the fondant next time) It was a gift of love for Dave. Not just the final product, but he loves when I wake up with him at 5am and this just happens to be one of the only times the kids are always little angels. Amazing what you can do when kids are sleeping. I brought it in to Dave's office so he could share it with his staff.
The last Valentine treat idea came from Parents Magazine and I didnt take pictures but they were tasty and cute: Cut tortillas into heart shapes. Spray with baking pam. Sprinkle sugar or cinnamon/sugar on them. Sprinkle red and pink decorative sugar and place in the oven at 400 for 5 min. Quick, easy, and fun for Lizzie. (Plus, another opportunity to use my cookie cutters) :)
***No pics of cute lil Julie this time but Jamie took a whole photo shoot of her. Will post soon!***




