
Julie is such a little sweetheart. Her little personality is really blooming. She's becoming more vocal, more mobile, and more opinionated! No more silent observing for this one! She sees what she wants and she will reeeeach and grab and squawk about it to let you know how she feels. Its really pretty cute to watch.
Current updates: She's sitting up by herself! (a bit wobbly still) She's still rolling around.
She also had her first bite of rice cereal this week. She is really taking to solid food pretty well. Shes a real pro at eating rice cereal already! :)
She was so excited she was shaking when Daddy let her drink a sip of his water from a cup.
She loooves her big sister. She laughs and laughs at Lizzie's antics. She even smiles at her friendly rough housing.


Julie, we love you so much!! We are so blessed to have you in our family! You are such a precious little baby. I'm enjoying every second of it. If only I could freeze you in time and never let you grow older....I suppose that is why these pictures are so important :).

