
The other day Dave, my mom, and I went for a little walk outside. On our way back home we stopped to talk to one of our neighbors who wanted to see the new baby. We made the usual neighborly small talk and then Dave pulled Julie out of the baby Bjorn front carrier so the neighbor could take a look at her. A couple seconds afterwards, Dave declared, "She went in easier than she came out!" The neighbor just responded with an awkward stare, my mom and I looked at each other, then we said our goodbyes. And as soon as we got out of earshot from the neighbor, my mom and I burst out laughing! We've been repeating that phrase since, "She went in easier than she came out- thats for sure!" Dave just looked at us like we were crazy and did not understand why we thought what he said was so funny. Then Dave explained, "I was talking about getting her in and out of the baby Bjorn carrier." Unfortunately he did not make that clear and made the comment a little bit too long after pulling her out of the carrier so it just turned into an awkward moment with the neighbor and a great joke for the rest of us!

Like I said...if only this was how she came into the world.
