Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pink or Blue Either Will Do, We're Expecting #2!

Lizzie is soon to be a big sister! We are so excited to be having another baby! The two little sibs will be 21 months apart and, hopefully, great friends as well.
The big due date has been officially set as JULY 21!!

Well, here's my real reason for being so sluggish at taking pics and blogging lately. I am 13 weeks along and so far I have been EXTREMELY tired and a little more sick than I was with Lizzie. I can't complain though because overall I have felt pretty good, except for the extremely tired part.

Also, this little baby is a big reason why we started movin fast with the house buying! I did not want to be packing and moving all our stuff at 9 months pregnant or anything close.

Dave and I are both impartial to whether or not its going to be a little girl or boy but I do have a feeling its a boy? We'll see... Either way we are so excited to have another little addition to our family!