Thursday, December 10, 2009

13 Months

Photobucket

Lizzie is 13 months old going on 2 yrs old. She has entered the phase of testing boundaries, asserting her independence, and wanting to do things herself. It makes things challenging at times but I love seeing her learn and grow!

The biggest event that happened this month is that she FINALLY has a tooth! One sharp little tooth erupted along with fun teething symptoms at times. Now, her toothbrush has a purpose! And so the bombardment of dental care and prevention begins from her dentist and hygienist parents.

She is really showing the sweet side to her personality, lately, too. When she was a little baby she didn't like to be touched or cuddled too much. She would get fussy and squirmy when we hugged and kissed her. But, we finally broke her!! She loooves giving mom and dad hugs and kisses now. I get many spontaneous hugs from her throughout the day and I love it!


Photobucket

The girl has been a little entertainer, lately, too. She loves to make silly faces, noises, dances, spins, and says funny things all day long just to get her parents to smile.

Photobucket