
My little baby Lizzie is now 11 months old! Her biggest change in the past month is that she is now WALKING! This is sad to me because I suppose that make her more of a "toddler" than a baby. She insists on growing despite my pleas otherwise. She is so funny to watch as she toddles around the house making her "rounds," visiting her toys, the vent on the wall, the kitchen, up and down the hallway, then back to her toys.


Little Liz is learning to communicate better every day! She can wave hello, say "mama" and "dadda," do sign language for "all done!," pants when asked what a dog says, and responds to commands and questions with her actions and pointing.
Ever since I figured out that she can point to objects when asked "where is ____?" she has learned a ton of new words and objects! More than I can list but here are a few of my favorites: Lenny the Lion, toothbrush, caterpillar, banana, octopus, keys, shoes, elephant, belly button, and mouth.


She is such a sweet little girl! I am so lucky to have her!
