Saturday, October 31, 2009

1 Year Old

Lizzie is now 1 whole year old! I feel like it was just yesterday that our sweet Lizzie was born. I tried to capture on video all of her "1 yr old tricks" but she just has too many now and will not perform well when the camera is out. I did get some good ones though!






We are so lucky to have her and she brings so much joy to our lives. It is so exciting to live with a one year old. She is full of personality! Some adjectives that come to mind when I think about Lizzie: smart, spunky, beautiful, hilarious, opinionated, determined, sweet, entertainer, and dancer.

Favorite Activities: Reading, playing with a ball, dancing, bathing, swimming, riding in stroller, and hugging Lenny.

Favorite Color: Yellow (Yes, she already has a favorite color. It started with a book about colors and she loved lifting the yellow flap and hearing me say "yellow!") Ever since she took to hearing me say "yellow" she has been excited about anything yellow and can point to yellow objects when asked.

Favorite Words/Phrases: Animal sounds (octopus, dog, hungry bear, snake, lion) "kick the ball", "daddy", "mamma", "bye bye", "Ta-da!", "doggy", "baby", and "baba (bottle)." Signing: all done, more, and bye bye.

Favorite Animal: Lion. Tigers are a close second.

Favorite Foods: Cheese, avacados, cucumbers, pickles, strawberries, and bananas. She generally does not care for sweets except ice cream.

Favorite Song: "La Grange" Daddy and Liz's dance song!

Favorite Book: "Lift the Flap ABC Board Book"