
We are finally all settled into our new home. The unpacking process is finished, Dave has started working at his new job, and Lizzie seems to know her way around the place.
For now, we are staying in an apartment while we look for a house to buy in the next year or so. I have to say that I was not too excited to move back into an apartment, but this complex that we found is surprisingly comfortable! We have a 2 car garage, nice work out facility, pool, and hot tub. All of these perks combined make for happy living quarters.
Ever since the cruise, Dave and I have been addicted to hot tubbing. So EVERY night (we havent missed one yet) we go sit in the hot tub and read a book right before going to bed. Heaven. We may not be in such a rush to find a house after all..
