Friday, April 24, 2009

Lizzy's First Time At the Beach

Lizzy's first experience with sand!!!!
Dave, Lizzy, and I were going for a walk when we ended up near the beach. So, Dave says, "Lizzy has never experienced sand. Let's take her to the beach!" Now, all I could think about was her getting sand all over her hands and then inevitably in her mouth. Then, we would have a very angry, screaming baby with sand in her mouth.

However, Dave insisted and I was curious to see how she would like sand so I agreed. She loved it! She kept trying to grab it and was astonished with every try as it would slip through her fingers. It was a great time and she did end up with a tiny bit of sand in her mouth, but she didn't seem to mind.

Thank goodness for fun daddies who are willing to let their kids get dirty for the sake of having a little fun!