Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 MONTHS OLD!!!

Elizabeth is now 4 months old! I cannot believe it! Its been so warm I took her outside for some 4 month old pics.

Elizabeth's View of the World at 4 Months:

I am now used to and comfortable with my routine environments and objects. So, whenever I see a new toy or go exploring outside it is exciting. I love to stare at and study the beautiful world around me.
I love to smile and laugh at people, especially other babies. I get a little bit anxious around new people so please don't grab me from my mommy's arms, or I will scream! I may need some time to look at and get used to you before I will let you hold me. I love to laugh and smile. Some of my favorite games and activities are peek-a-boo, the tickle monster, visiting Lizzy in the mirror, playing with other babies, taking baths, going for walks outside, and as strange as this may sound, I absolutely love getting my diaper changed and will hold my legs high up in the air for you to help out!

My guilty pleasure is watching TV, but my mom rarely accomodates this desire.

I love sitting in my bumbo seat, playing in my caterpillar gym, and jumping in my jumperoo!


I am very vocal now and will shriek, grunt, babble, and make razz noises just to entertain myself.

I am a strong girl with lots of muscles! I can stand up and support my own weight for a couple minutes as long as I have someone's hands to hold onto for balance. I can roll over when one of my arms is tucked under me but to be honest I have little interest in such activities. I hate being on my tummy.