

So, over the past few days we have actually done much more than re-stuffing a love sak and gardening. (That's right; we do try to be productive at times.) Now, that we have a mini home we decided to spruce it up by installing some custom draperies. (courtesy of my mother- a true interior decorating professional. She did a good job w/the matching pillows too.) To those of you who noticed the cutains draped on the couch in the previous love sak pic, I'm sorry to break the news that we're not THAT wierd- it was only temporary. Meanwhile, Dave went to work building some shelves for our coat closet/game storage/pantry. He's a true handy man eh?
THE PLAY

After all that exhausting work ( I do have a full time job too people!) it was time to play! So, the Stevens Jr.'s invited the Stevens Sr.'s over for some Ballard festivities. We stuffed our faces with crab patties, shrimp melts, and jambalaya at the Ballard Seafood Festival. No pics though- Linda is holding them hostage. :) Then we headed over to the biggest parade in Seattle, the Torch Light Parade. It was pretty impressive. I have to say I LOVE Seattle. There is always something to do, and people to see. It's great when the people to see are as fun as Chris and Linda too!